Hi all,
I am a newbie and i started some basic bodyweight training stuffs 6 months ago; And i am now only able to hold a 20sec L sit.
I have been trying to do a handstand (against wall) but after a few months of trying, i have problem kicking up into a handstand. I felt that i dont know which muscles to activate (feels like the muscles are not coordinating well) and the legs are not kicking up high enough. I would like to ask Is it a hamstring problem or weak core or i am weak on my shoulders? Or should i work on reverse leg lifts? I have started to do some pseudo planche push ups, as i am hoping to work for a tuck planche too.
I really wanna kick up to handstand,as for the past few months i have only walked my legs up a wall to do some handstand hold and i thought i really need to get some advice from you all.
I sincerely hope some kind souls could give me some guide and advice on my way to kick-up into a handstand.
Thank you for your time.
Cheers,
Lance
