This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Elbow pressure during crab

Started by Jordan Litvenenko, May 16, 2016 · 1 Replies · 102 Views

Jordan Litvenenko

I'm experiencing some rather intense pressure at/or slightly above my elbow joints during crab.  I wouldn't call it pain per se but it feels sort of dangerous to be honest.

Is this a sign of some glaring deficiency or is it more likely that I may be doing the position incorrectly?  

I'm not yet able to have my hands/fingers oriented directly behind me, instead they come out more perpendicularly from my body.  When I attempt to point my hands more behind my body it actually increases this elbow pressure.

Curtis Penner

Jordan, I'm having the same issue. I think it's simply due to inflexibility. There's no mention of how to modify things and work up to the positions in the video however.