This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

TB Stretch Series

Started by Mark Goedeke, May 16, 2016 · 3 Replies · 106 Views

Mark Goedeke

I'm starting to butt heads with some of the iM's for the first time, previously it was always the PE that gave me trouble.

I was wondering which of the F7 exercise iM's the TB series would help. I already do the FS and MS series. 

I think it's pretty obvious that TB would help with the FL iM's. Would it help with e.g. HBP/PE9>iM? Does it also help with handstand ... any others?

Alessandro Mainente

It helps everything concerned with overhead movement and basically where shoulders range of motion is explored in extension, flexion or during dislocate.

Mark Goedeke

Ok thanks, I'm a bit slow with these things and examples help me to understand. So would e.g. Korean dips benefit from TB because of improved extension?

Alessandro Mainente

Shoulders Extension and thoracic spine extension. both are needed.