I've noticed a few other people have mentioned this in the forum but I wanted to add my voice as well. I get the intentional slow progression and that the days don't unlock automatically. That is fine, I signed up for an incremental program and I don't need to peek ahead at day 4's exercise. After the second day though I'm left scratching my head a bit about what exactly this program is. It wasn't until I went into the forums that it was really explained why it was so hard for me to do the crab. I don't see why adding a bit more information about the objective of each exercise or even what a person can expect from the course would take away from the intentional slow progression. Just reading the coach's explanation of why the crab was so difficult and how in the future we will be learning how to address that was reassuring and probably something that should be included in the program directly.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
A brief outline
Started by Devon MacKenzie, May 15, 2016 · 3 Replies · 216 Views
+1 Definitely agree. While having access to the info in these forums is great, it would be best if it was directly part of the program, either as supplemental text, or as an follow up video explanation.
+1
Thanks for posting. I completely agree!