This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

when do the later days open up

Started by Zain Nasir, May 15, 2016 · 5 Replies · 286 Views

Zain Nasir

I just purchased the fundamental package and the first day was available to me, but the rest of the days are laballed 'coming later this week'. when exactly will they be made available?

Dan BROOKS

Day two is open on the second day.

Jerry Howard

Similarly I just purchased the product. It says that we can look forward into classes. I understand, you don't want me to hurt myself. I can gauge that. I would like to see the progression.It would be nice to see the other exercises. Day 1 was Ape and Crab. I was hoping for a little more on day 1. 

Everett Carroll

@Zain Nasir A lesson is unlocked each day, with the exception of one rest day per block. 

@Jerry Howard Stay patient with the course and focus on checking for any imbalances and issues as you go through it. There is not a way to view lesson that you have not yet unlocked. Lots of great information in here!

Chris Huber

I purchased the fundamentals series over a week ago and day 3 has not unlocked. I'm not sure why. do i have to report my exercise results somewhere besides the notes?

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Chris, welcome to GB and fundamentals course, it is the first time that the day still remains locked?