This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Avoid headache

Started by Dorian Brown, May 14, 2016 · 1 Replies · 103 Views

Dorian Brown

After doing the follow along class I always get a head ache. I'm pretty sure it's from the last few bridge exercises. Is there anything I can do to avoid this. Only thing I can think of is maybe I'm pushing to hard. I don't think it's from being upside down because I do H1 just fine. 

Cole Dano

A pretty common reason for getting headaches with bridge work is forgetting to BREATE.

Sounds silly, but it really happens easily, so take your time, sometimes follow along classes will get a person in to hurry mode, which isn't needed for the stretch courses. Stay calm, get in and out of position with your own time and though you may be working hard in the holds, be relaxed enough to breath.