Day three. I began with doing days 1-2 as my warmup to day 3. I keep it slow and only push for the stretch. My crab position is a little better (about an inch higher than yesterday). Todays lesson really let me know how stiff my wrists really are. I worked through the exercises about 4x each and completed it in about 30 minutes. I also find myself positioning my hands in different positions and stretching them throughout my day.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Day 3 Fundamentals
Started by Ronald Kanoff, May 13, 2016 · 1 Replies · 171 Views
I ran first thing this morning and as part of my warm down I did the first three days and with a warmed up body each position was easier (not easy). My wrists are very locked though but it's easy to see how day three will help to make days one and two better. Looking forward to day fours challenge now