Whenever I do planche holds and front levers(beginning position, knees tucked, back rounded), my abs fail before my arms, chest or lats. I've been at this planche stuff for ABOUT 2 YEARS NOW and still cannot hold a beginning planche for 60 seconds.
I have resorted to jimmying my resistance band around my ankles to get used to holding the position for a long time(1-1:15). This HAS increased my planche time better than anything else, but my abs and legs fail before my upper body caves.
I have one goal, just one.
) To go from a seated L-sit to a handstand. With that being said, I STILL cannot hold a handstand with the feet against the wall, for 2 mins. And, whenever I kick away from the wall, I can only stay "free" for about 5 seconds. Do you know how frustrating t his is? 2 years and NO PROGRESS AT ALL.
Mark