.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
a
Started by Kevin Diomedi II, May 13, 2016 · 2 Replies · 49 Views
Kevin, I think you should lower your hips to avoid piking and have more protraction.
Your 2nd video is pretty good. As Petri mentions, eventually the hip will come down but I prefer to worry about that as we move to PE3, here solid protraction with elbows under the shoulders is the key point, and you have that.
Though that's a nice plant in the corner of your room, do your best to make sure your whole body is on screen including the toes. And that the camera is turned so you fill as much of the screen as possible. I posted a helpful reference video in you other form check. ![]()
On the iM, this is mean to hit the side glutes, try your darndest to keep a good hollow spread your legs as far open as possible and only lift as high as you can keeping the hollow.