This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE1 clarification

Started by Tam Nguyen 179062, May 13, 2016 · 6 Replies · 231 Views

Tam Nguyen 179062

The first strength exercise indicates 3 sets of 12 reps- does that mean 3 sets of 12 60 second holds, or is it 3 sets of 12 brief hollow body holds?

 

thanks

Christian Nogueira

3 sets of 12 60 second holds would be an epic workout !

Leonhard Krahé

Very dragonballesque. True mastery though ;)

Tam Nguyen 179062

I finally found the answer in the FAQ; my mistake guys, (should not multi task reading intro articles with work)thank you for the replies though haha. 

Christian Nogueira

Actually on a more serious note. When I go on vacation abroad, well it's vacation so I take a break from Foundation training proper. What I like to do, just so I don't nothing at all, is do something like a single long set of hollow hold and arch hold (back when it was SL/PE1). Of course long for me means 2 minutes or 2 minutes and a half, but still I found that after the vacation it did help with the holds somewhat.

John Cunningham
17 hours ago, Tam Nguyen 179062 said:

 3 sets of 12 60 second holds

 

 

Please don't give Coach any idea's !! 

Cory Fair
14 hours ago, Zach Armijo said:

From what I can remember:

Coach said at an old seminar that one of his students, Dillon, could hold his hollow for 10 minutes was it @Coach Sommer? 8 or 10. But still.....damn. 

Dillon could do flutter kicks in a hollow body hold for 10 minutes. :ph34r: