This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE3

Started by Wayne Grima, May 11, 2016 · 1 Replies · 30 Views

Wayne Grima

Hi, I have a a topic  in the forums but thought I'd start in form checks as that's what this is and will be a record of my progress.

First thing I want to get clear is this query, Is it ok if I have a lean when doing this plank. Leaning in a kind of planche so my

shoulders are infront of my wrists? As I understand it it's NOT ok if shoulders are BEHIND the wrists. Or should I just do it squareyly

with shoulders staked directly above the wrists. I'll let the video do the talking. If there are any other no no's that I'm demonstrating

here please comment, cheers.

 

Keegan Yentsch

Not sure if a lean would disqualify mastery, but to my eye you could use more protraction (which may be being affected by the lean and the increased strength demands from doing so).

Since we recently got the awesome new Technical Videos I would go study the sPL/PE3 one and then readjust your Push Up Plank as needed till it matches the video.

Hope this helps.