Let's get acquainted...

Started by langdon0555, March 29, 2008 · 1 Replies · 2,994 Views

langdon0555

Im Casey 28/m from Indianapolis, IN.

Played sports my whole life, very athletic and like to try new things out. Have always admired gymnast in general for the strength, power, etc. so being how i read alot about fitness in general i started to look at how gymnast train. Anticipating coaches books and other products. I actually im joining an adult gymnastic class this coming week so it should be fun. I went this past tuesday and had a great time. I still on plan on doing weights as well but would like to learn/work on some gymnastics type condtioning while working on the different events. Also learning and improving on some basics such as handstands...press handstands, front levers, planche work etc.

casey

Coach Sommer

My apologies, some of the posts were lost when re-locating the thread to community. Please feel free to re-post them.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer