This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Day 1 for me today

Started by Wayne Smith, May 11, 2016 · 1 Replies · 234 Views

Wayne Smith

I've probably only ever listened to about 6 podcasts, and yesterday I spent 3 hours(!) listening to your interview.  So much of what was said makes sense to me, and what was said about the typical middle aged guy (I'm 46) mirrored my experience. I have done some martial arts in the past, and have also done some different body weight workouts before.  Usually after continually adding reps, or moving to the harder progressions, I hit the wall at around the 10 week mark and it all turns ugly. Luckily my work involves a lot of walking around a factory up and down stairs as a supervisor, and only a little bit of desk work. I've jumped right in and purchased the Fundamentals One, and F1 Pro+ bundle.

Day 1 has been great.  Shows just how far I have to go.

 

Cheers

Wayne Smith

Still enjoying this, my two biggest issues are sagging hips once I start moving in the crab, and getting my butt lower in the APE.  The ape also gives me a little issue around the knee, but not in the way you might expect; I have a freshly applied, healing tattoo running around it and across the crease in the back.

Rock on.