This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE1 iM

Started by Julia Quigley, May 10, 2016 · 3 Replies · 51 Views

Julia Quigley

Hey guys, been working on my swivel hips. Thoughts? (Besides the fact that my dogs are adorable and insist they be in every video).

Also, @Cole Dano, don't chastise me for my vertical video! I didn't set it up, but I'll be a more diligent supervisor in the future ;) 

 

Cole Dano

Haha, actually here vertical is just fine: if you went horizontal I might have had to bug you for being the size of a peppercorn in the background.

The swivels are fine, don't forget about that outside leg though, you're putting all your attention on the inside one.

Julia Quigley

Good feedback! The inside one is the hard one for me (the outside rotation lays at that level without much effort), but I should be focusing on maximizing ROM on both! :) 

Julia Quigley

We both know that nothing good could come of Ramsay wiggling his sausage at me.