Hi folks,
Could you guys give me some feedback on these Elbow Side Planks? Please let me know if the video angle is less than optimal and I'll correct it in the future.
https://youtu.be/FzzsmHsxWYc
Best Regards
Christian
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Christian Glans, May 10, 2016 · 2 Replies · 47 Views
Hi folks,
Could you guys give me some feedback on these Elbow Side Planks? Please let me know if the video angle is less than optimal and I'll correct it in the future.
https://youtu.be/FzzsmHsxWYc
Best Regards
Christian
Hi Christian,
From what I can see your form looks good. You maintain the height of your pelvis throughout the movement and minimise the pelvis rotating. Make sure your elbow is continually pulling backwards, it looks like you're allowing the elbow to come in front of th face just before reaching the floor.
Wesley
Thank you Sir!