This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

New F1 Technical Videos

Started by Coach Sommer, May 10, 2016 · 19 Replies · 585 Views

Coach Sommer

One to three minute long technical videos for every PE and iM have been added to Foundation One for you. These can be found on the exercise page for a given progression.

Enjoy.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Adam Kirby

I saw these yesterday, and strangely couldn't find any mention of it here.  These are very good, very useful.

Christian Nogueira

Awesome.Your and the rest of the GB's team commitment to keep improving the products and not rest on your laurels deserves the highest praise.

Nicholas Cooper

It just keeps getting better.

 

Thanks Coach

Robert Rowland

YES!

Stephen Majerle

Wow. I just watched a handful of these and they are incredibly valuable. I'm thinking a re-do of F1 is in order for me. 

Alexander Egebak

Just what I have been looking for. Precise instructions without overcoaching. Very helpful! And thank you for improving the quality of the products!

Quick glance at FL progressions... Damn, that are some smooth rocks!

I guess this is partly a result of the F1 wiki... Do you have any plans on releasing content with regards to your thoughts about foundation/handstand programming? Will we see similar videos for handstand 1?

Cory Fair
1 minute ago, Alexander Egebak said:

Just what I have been looking for. Precise instructions without overcoaching. Very helpful! And thank you for improving the quality of the products!

Quick glance at FL progressions... Damn, that are some smooth rocks!

I guess this is partly a result of the F1 wiki... Do you have any plans on releasing content with regards to your thoughts about foundation/handstand programming? Will we see similar videos for handstand 1?

Stretch and Handstand One. :)

Alexander Egebak
2 minutes ago, Cory Fair said:

Stretch and Handstand One. :)

Great to hear! Looking forward to that.

Any thoughts about my first question?

César Cruz

thank you so MUCH!!!! this is gold

Is the MN PE 1 iM working for u guys? 

Ching Yin Leung

When GB Pro+ first came out, I was a little disappointed that the technical videos were only available for the monthly subscribers. I found them super helpful when I did the month trial. This is great news for everyone. Thank you coach.

Eric HARDOUIN

This is very very much appreciated.

Thank you Coach and the team.

Keegan Yentsch

These are great and hugely helpful! Thanks Coach and GB team!

Can't wait to watch the Stretch series and H1 vids when they come out too!

Nathan Brunskill

These are absolutely fantastic and immensely helpful! Thank you to the team for the continued efforts in refining and evolving the GB products. I (and my terrible shoulder extension) can't wait for the HS and Stretch technical videos.

Dorian Brown

This is great. I just started over after recovering from illness/ injury and I realized I've been doing a lot of exercises a little loose on form. Now with these videos I can really get my form perfect. I also really like hearing what the different pe/im are supposed to be targeting.

Mattias Frånberg

Wow, this is a really substantial update. Already discovered some things that I had overlooked and it answered some previous question marks, looking forward to stepping back a bit and improving some basics. I find it extremely generous that you release this update, that obviously a lot of hard work has gone into, for free. Many thanks to Coach and the team.

Greg White

Wow, what a couple of days for Foundation and GB.

Yesterday I started listening to the Tim Ferris Podcast with Coach and i'm an hour in. That should be mandatory listening for every GB student. Pure goldand there's still another 2 hours listening for me!! 

So I just logged in to look at the usual videos and , wait,, what are these, hmmm. Wow. 

I'm going to look at previous progressions and see if i need to start over.

Great job. Thanks!

 

Mike Kelly

I decided last week to return to GB training so nice to see these videos when I logged in yesterday :)

Paul Gray

Gobsmacked! I need to go through them ALL!!!!!!!

Mark Allen

Thank you so much for adding these videos to the course, they are absolute dynamite, they've really helped me a lot.