Hi everyone!
Not sure if this is under the right topic but here it goes. I just came from a 3 week holiday and it have been 2 weeks since. Of course after my 3 week holiday of no training, there will be expected stength loss. At that point of time I can comfortably do a 7s Front lever and 3s Straddle Planche which used to be a 10+ FL and 5s sPL.
So eagerly to get back to shape, I trained twice that day I was back and trained hard. That probably broke me and I had the most sore in my whole life (my triceps sore last for 4+ days). I did ignore that soreness and continuing working out. But when I finally realise whar was happening, I lost my ability to FL or SPL. All of my basic strength and endurance have dropped significantly and I'll need at least one day of rest after training. (I used to train almost everyday).
Just wondering, is it that I over trained that day and put a strain on my muscles? If so, should I have a long week rest and not do anything? Or a week with light training or train as much and grind my strength back. I'm in a dilemma cause I'll have a competiton in a month time too!
Would love to hear any insights from you guys. Thanks!