This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE1 + im form check

Started by Jason Guitreau, May 9, 2016 · 3 Replies · 83 Views

Jason Guitreau

Am I ok to move on?

Jason Guitreau

Bump

Keegan Yentsch

I would say you are probably ok, but you may want to try one more shot at mastery (next time FL comes up in your workout rotation) with pointed toes (see the technical video for this element). You will need to point your toes in later progressions, so might as well make sure that's not an issue now with a progression that you are otherwise comfortable with.

Jason Guitreau

Yes reviewed the video after I posted mine and noticed that I missed that cue. I've added that to my last couple sessions and realized my feet cramp up a little when I point the toes. I think that should be resolved by the end of this cycle though. Thanks for the feedback.