I am training Muay Thai in Thailand. Temperature here is always 96-103s... My schedule is two times training a day from 730-930 and then 430-630pm. two times six days a week.
Morning schedule looks like this:
Roadwork-20-30minutes follow by 50 push ups 50 sit ups
Stretch
Shawdoxbox-10 minutes
Bagwork 3rounds-3 minutes follow with 10 push ups after each round
Padwork 3rounds-3 minutes
Strictly boxing 3 rounds- 3 minutes follow by 10 push ups after each round
Afterwards 50round house kicks both legs, 200 Knees, 100 push kicks
20 pull ups, 100 sit ups and then stretching...
Evening schedule :
Roadwork or jump rope -20 - 30 minutes
Stretch
Shadox box-10 minutes
Choice of Sparring 5 rounds 3 minutes each round(Either Muay Thai or Strictly Boxing on certain days)
Bag work 3 rounds 3 minutes
Padwork 3 rounds 3 minutes
Clinching:30 minutes
Afterwards 50 round house kicks both legs, 200 knees, 100 push kicks, 20 pull ups, 100 sit ups then stretching...
So guys,I signed up for foundations plus handstand and tumbling, sometimes I am exhausted from training already, but just looking for general advice, to see how some of you would fit in the gymnastic bodies workout into the schedule. I can replace the roadwork, and always have time at the end of every workout. the 20 pull ups and 100sit ups can be replaced as well.
Morning schedule looks like this:
Roadwork-20-30minutes follow by 50 push ups 50 sit ups
Stretch
Shawdoxbox-10 minutes
Bagwork 3rounds-3 minutes follow with 10 push ups after each round
Padwork 3rounds-3 minutes
Strictly boxing 3 rounds- 3 minutes follow by 10 push ups after each round
Afterwards 50round house kicks both legs, 200 Knees, 100 push kicks
20 pull ups, 100 sit ups and then stretching...
Evening schedule :
Roadwork or jump rope -20 - 30 minutes
Stretch
Shadox box-10 minutes
Choice of Sparring 5 rounds 3 minutes each round(Either Muay Thai or Strictly Boxing on certain days)
Bag work 3 rounds 3 minutes
Padwork 3 rounds 3 minutes
Clinching:30 minutes
Afterwards 50 round house kicks both legs, 200 knees, 100 push kicks, 20 pull ups, 100 sit ups then stretching...
So guys,I signed up for foundations plus handstand and tumbling, sometimes I am exhausted from training already, but just looking for general advice, to see how some of you would fit in the gymnastic bodies workout into the schedule. I can replace the roadwork, and always have time at the end of every workout. the 20 pull ups and 100sit ups can be replaced as well.