Hi everyone!
I start this Thread because I have problems with the wrist stretch 3.
If I follow the description attached to the video which says "Keep the heel of the palm on the floor at all times." I don't feel any stretch in the wrists at all.
In the following picture I'm doing the stretch as the video says, but both wrists can't go further than that. In spite of that, It feels more like an "anatomy" stop, rather than a mobility problem. I thought it could be just me, but most of the people I asked to do the same, feel the same.
On the other hand, if I separate a bit the heel of the palm from the floor and go forward, only then I can feel the stretch in my wrist/forearm.
Does anybody have the same problem? Is it okey to do that or I should keep all my palm in the floor and give up with the stretch?
Thanks in advance!