Floor Circles

Started by Seiji, November 7, 2009 · 6 Replies · 2,073 Views

Seiji

I've been looking... a lot. On here, youtube, google, and yahoo, yet, I have found almost no information of how to do a circle. I'm thinking I'm using the wrong name if i can't find anything.

I'd like to learn this, but do not have any special equipment (pommel horse, mushroom). How would I go about this? I have no information, so you can talk to me like a child :D

Blairbob

the first thing would be to set up a bucket that hangs. put your feet in the bucket with socks on and go around in circles.

if you are going to do this just on carpet, build yourself at least a floor mushroom, wear pants and socks and do lots of wrist prehab

Seiji

I have only square buckets in my house... They don't work because my feet get caught on them. Tried using a ring, but that hurt my feet/legs on the backwards rotation. I think I'm just gonna do it on hardwood or tile with extra fluffy socks.

When I said I have no equipment, I meant it. I don't have anything that resembles a mushroom. Thanks for the other info though :D (late response)

phken4343

If you want to practice circles on the floor, buy wrist supports and elastic wrist supports. (check the 2 items) I already know the basics of the circles and I don't have any equipment at home like you, so I practice on the floor with extra protection. I suggest that you try seraching for gyms around your area and use the mushroom to practice your circles or buy your own mushroom.

DGS-NEOP-1-LG.jpg

DGS91-LG.jpg

Blairbob

Seriously, circular painter's bucket.

Gregor

You don't need any wrist support until they cronicaly hurt...

Learning on the flor is not good for beginners.

Seiji, look for LOOP or LOOPS and not for circles.

Seiji

Loop or loops... I searched and found nothing lol