what size bungee is used on thoracic bridge? There's a couple threads on the Forum about it where the question is never actually answered
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Thoracic bridge
Started by Clara Morgan, May 3, 2016 · 2 Replies · 134 Views
There is no answer, because the cords vary too much between thicknesses and manufacturers. Plus we as student will vary in the amount of tension we will require. You've just got to experiment.
Ryan makes very good points. That said, after much reading and personal experimentation, I can say that you can't go wrong with 10-12 feet length. I'd say it's preferable to have 1-2 extra feet. This way you have more options to loop the bungees higher or lower in your stall bars (before you pass them under the bottom rung) to find the best tension length for each exercise. I'm using 12' and what I like about having more length available is that it doesn't over stretch the bungees to their max, hence preserving their life.