This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/SE4-5 oPL & oPLSLE

Started by David Birchall, May 2, 2016 · 2 Replies · 116 Views

David Birchall

Are the videos for these exercises correct?

I find that when I do leg extensions I am piked however I can't balance horizontal and have a tendancy to have legs higher than parallel like in the video... but I don't think this is right.

Also should open planche have a flat back, hips in line with head and knees at 90 degrees?  It seems like I might need to go back and do this exercise like this - almost like an advanced open tuck planche to get my balance.

when I try double leg extensions, I am straight and it doesn't look like the height of my hips being slightly higher than head matters?

I think I am doing something wrong - not enough forward lean?

I am 210lbs and need to diet too which doesn't help matters... I'll try and sort a video

 

Screen Shot 2016-05-02 at 18.20.43.png

Screen Shot 2016-05-02 at 18.20.18.png

Screen Shot 2016-04-26 at 01.18.06.png

Alessandro Mainente

During ope planche the spine should be curled as a consequence of correct muscles activation.

post videos for further evaluations.

David Birchall

 

feel like the horizontal one is correct but perhaps I need to go back to single leg extensions at this body weight as balance is hard which I think is due to lack of strength at full extension?