Question on the reps for this element. I hust started PE9, for Mastery it states 5Sets X5Reps ...my question is are these flowing reps? In other words do my feet stay off the floor for all 5 reps or do I complete 1, start again 5X?
Thanks for help.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Joseph Cesta, May 2, 2016 · 3 Replies · 119 Views
Question on the reps for this element. I hust started PE9, for Mastery it states 5Sets X5Reps ...my question is are these flowing reps? In other words do my feet stay off the floor for all 5 reps or do I complete 1, start again 5X?
Thanks for help.
I'm sure the rep finishes in the straddle and you need to dismount and start again. The return movement isn't until PE11 if I remember right?
Not flowing reps. Do one to straddle sit, get back up and do it again.
Thanks for the Feedback and the Link. Nice progression!