This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE3 form check

Started by Johan Tideland, May 1, 2016 · 6 Replies · 100 Views

Johan Tideland

Hello, I want to check my form and see if there is anything I can improve on.

I sometimes feel like it is hard go high enough in the top position of the PE, I don't know if it is just something I think or if I am actually lacking rom.

anyway here is the PE

https://youtu.be/a9ndpTXwP7U

and the im

https://youtu.be/JiDPAmaO7-c

Thanks in advance

Johan

Johan Tideland

bump

Maksis Riley

Hey, perhaps slow down the iM ever so slightly and pull the elbow back more but honestly I thought both looked great, well done :)

 

Max

Wayne Grima

Range of motion  and tempo looks great, I haven't got an eye keen enough for the finer points though so can't

give you any helpful advice.

Johan Tideland

alright, thanks guys, I will do another 4 week cycle starting at week 7 and try to adjust the im as Maksis said, then move on. 

Maksis Riley

If you hit mastery reps with that form I know that I personally would move on. Don't know what the moderators would say to that. 4 more weeks for what seems like nitpicking :) neeehhhh

 

Max