Hey guys,
at the beginning of 2016 I got a nice case of lumbargo pretty much out of the blue during warm up, i.e. my back tightened up completely so I had to be carried out the my gym. After months of rehabilitation, I have finally got most of my mobility and ROM back in the back and can do most foundation elements again. I also had an MRI taken that showed no visible damage anywhere. However, I still have issues; I cannot rotate my back from side to side or put strain on my obliques. For example, supine windshield wipers even with bent legs are not possible without pain. When stretching I can do the pancake, but not reach over to one side to grab my toes, immediately it starts firing up directly above the hips on the side of my lower back. If I ignore this, the next day it starts cramping up even while sitting occasionally and spreads to the entire lower back causing residual stiffness. My doctor has not managed to diagnose anything here correctly unfortunately.
Do you have any experience with something like this or suggestions? I feels like a strained muscle but it has been months and it has not gotten better so I am confused.
Thanks for you help.