This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE1

Started by Bryant Wilson, April 30, 2016 · 2 Replies · 85 Views

Bryant Wilson

Hello!  First form check here.  Thought I would post my HBP1 + iM.  Technically, this is a 5 x 15 set, but I'm just posting it for a form check, not mastery.  Specific questions/comments on my end include:

1.  Tried to keep my scapula towards protraction but didn't go to end range.  Should I be exaggerating this more?

2.  Same question with PPT.  Do I need to exaggerate this more?  My focus was more on just keeping the body line straight.

https://youtu.be/vRbJWE0f-jw

Thanks.

Bryant Wilson

Bump.  

Bryant Wilson

Thanks, Zach.  That iM is deceptive. Not just a matter of swinging the arms.  My right shoulder in particular has a tendency to be "lazy".  (It's entirely my shoulders fault.  I can't be held responsible;))  Will keep working on it.