My shoulder problem

Started by Jun Jung, April 29, 2016 · 3 Replies · 1,788 Views

Jun Jung

 

 

I injured my shoulder at 17 and Im an adult now.

I threw the ball  overhead and that was the cause.

shoulder rattling when I internally  rotate my straight arm like that.(especially when relaxed)

no pain if I dont  use it but it is pretty annoying when I do deadhang pull ups and very weak compared to the other one.

went to several orthopedic surgeon and they said just let it be if it doesnt hurt.

Do you know what this symptom is by experience or by any means?

 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

there are too less information here, maybe a physioterapist with different test could say something more.

Petra Dvorak

This is called Impingement. Only by tests you can find out, which structure gets impinged between the acromion and the head of hte humerus. Most often is the tendon of the M.supraspinatus, the long tendon of the M.biceps, or the bursa subacromialis. Or you might have teared one of those tendons in your accident. Go see a physiotherapist! Regards

Mats Trane

IF you own Foundations, do the mobility exercises in the HBP section. Obviously not the ones that causes pain. Important to keep the shoulder moving and get a lot of blood flow.