Hi,
Its taken a while but i think i'm starting to get the movement. I've posted a front view and a side view.
Any feedback is appreciated.
Thanks.
Starts at 30 seconds
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Greg White, April 28, 2016 · 5 Replies · 126 Views
Hi,
Its taken a while but i think i'm starting to get the movement. I've posted a front view and a side view.
Any feedback is appreciated.
Thanks.
Starts at 30 seconds
I think ur supposed to rotate the grip, just like the athele in the course video does. Starting grip is prone and it moves to semi-prone at the top of the rep.
13 minutes ago, Tobias Magnussen said:I think ur supposed to rotate the grip, just like the athele in the course video does. Starting grip is prone and it moves to semi-prone at the top of the rep.
I raised this point previously on Marek's form check and Cole advised it wasn't necessary to rotate the rings and it was down to personal choice.
Bump.
Any feedback please?
Cheers.
Actually turing the rings out like that was a pretty smart solution to a limited space situation. Good thinking.
For me this is acceptable, I'd prefer to see elbows in line with shoulders, but you're not horribly far down.
2 hours ago, Cole Dano said:Actually turing the rings out like that was a pretty smart solution to a limited space situation. Good thinking.
For me this is acceptable, I'd prefer to see elbows in line with shoulders, but you're not horribly far down.
Cheers Cole.
Due to the tight space its taken a while to find what works so I'm glad I'm getting there. I'm going to work on the 90 degree as I want to own this goddam exercise!