What is T1/1.1 (set/ reps) in terms of repetition concerning e.g. Crab? How much is ONE repetition in this case, in terms of these kind of movements (and basically the rest of Block 1)? ![]()
Have a fantastic day!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Viktor Jansson, April 27, 2016 · 3 Replies · 182 Views
What is T1/1.1 (set/ reps) in terms of repetition concerning e.g. Crab? How much is ONE repetition in this case, in terms of these kind of movements (and basically the rest of Block 1)? ![]()
Have a fantastic day!
I believe that programming here has been deliberately left open. The althletes demonstrate across what looks like a standard floor which, is just under 40 ft across. I don't think this is meant to be anything more than a guideline though. There's no strict mastery requirements. They are just diagnostic tools. My understanding from the intro article is that if you can do a lap or two with a modicum of grace, you're fine to move on and keep any in your warm up. If you're seriously deficient in any, it might be worth doing your own loose programming including the suggested mobilities for the given element.
That lines up with my understanding.
I do mine down a standard Acromat tumbling matt with an easy jog back.
I do mine down my back verandah...its around 7-8 metres length. I usually do up and back.