L Sit Press Hand Stand Training

Started by jamesters, November 5, 2009 · 2 Replies · 2,127 Views

jamesters

I tried to keep this video short, less than 2 minutes. The first few clips show how flexible I am and common stretches I do. I thought I seem flexible enough for L Sit Press To Hand Stand, but then in a following clip, it shows that I still need to compress my legs a lot more. The last clips show some exercises I've been doing to help me compress my legs. If there are any flaws to my training methods and any techniques to help me get better, I'd appreciate it!

ljoHek4Kb64

Blairbob

Keep working on it.

I'd say the difference between your static and active flexibility is probably just a strength thing.

Try to push your hips out forward in the V and manna progressions instead of leaning back so much on the triceps. Both have to happen.

Seiji

"Video has been removed by the user." D: