This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

mobility workout

Started by Jun Jung, April 26, 2016 · 3 Replies · 116 Views

Jun Jung

Usually mobility workout is very simple and short.

like just 5 reps with single set.

So I can't feel much stretches in the joint and muscle,I feel like I have to do couple of more set or reps to "feel"like if it's working.

Is it beneficial if i do couple of more sets if i feel that way,or do just the prescribed repetition?

correct me if I am asking too much like every day 1question, disturbing the board; I am newbie here.

Cory Fair

Mobility is done as a set after every strength element. So if you have 3x12s HS/PE1 and and 10s HS/PE1>iM it would be 3 sets of PE1 alternated with 3 sets of PE1>iM.

Jun Jung

Thank you cory!

Leonhard Krahé

If you feel you'll benefit from it, it is always possible to do some extra mobility work after or outside of your "regular" workouts though.

For instance, I have been doing dislocates alternating with shoulder stretches after my F workouts for (p)rehab and it's been really helpful with my impingement.