Hi all,
After feedback from Alessandro on my last form check I've slowed the movement down. The reps dropped off significantly! This is the 3rd set of 5x6r. Hopefully this is an improvement?
Thanks,
Greg.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Greg White, April 26, 2016 · 6 Replies · 100 Views
Hi all,
After feedback from Alessandro on my last form check I've slowed the movement down. The reps dropped off significantly! This is the 3rd set of 5x6r. Hopefully this is an improvement?
Thanks,
Greg.
Nice rom and tempo, this about squeeze the elbows together all the time.
I see what you mean about the elbows, they're moving forward as I move from top to bottom. Thanks again for the feedback. ![]()
I have been wondering how to do this exercise at home.
How are you anchoring your feet?
1 hour ago, Kevin Easton said:I have been wondering how to do this exercise at home.
How are you anchoring your feet?
Awesome idea!
Glad you like it.
I think i'll post this video in the main forum.