This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

H1-Handstand 1- Organizing

Started by Joseph Williams, April 26, 2016 · 4 Replies · 225 Views

Joseph Williams

Hey guys, I just purchased Handstand 1 (took me long enough) 

After looking over some of the material I was a little confused at where to start. Has anyone developed an Excel template in which I can plug in the workouts or something of the sort?

Or can you at least provide me with a little bit of direction with the programming? I'm assuming I do all of the beginning progressions for each of the categories all at once? Maybe I'm reading into it wrong or need to read into it more. 

Any and all Advice would be appreciated!!!

Thanks!

-Joseph

Jeremy Huston

Re-read the course material under "Fitness - GST Introduction". It's spelled out pretty well in there.

Edgar Hernandez Celli

Use the dashboard for programing your training.

Ben Neal

For every session do :

1) The wrist stretching

2) Each of the wrist conditioning sets (depending on your ability for each, I started at the beginning for each)

3) Whichever HS set you are starting with plus its associated mobility (Again, I started at the beginning)

Remember, don't move on unless you have the mobility nailed (Which is challenging!)

Joseph Williams
On May 16, 2016 at 9:24 AM, Ben Neal said:

For every session do :

1) The wrist stretching

2) Each of the wrist conditioning sets (depending on your ability for each, I started at the beginning for each)

3) Whichever HS set you are starting with plus its associated mobility (Again, I started at the beginning)

Remember, don't move on unless you have the mobility nailed (Which is challenging!)

Thank you so much Ben! That was a lot better clarification!