This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE4 + iM

Started by Young Chan Park, April 25, 2016 · 1 Replies · 47 Views

Young Chan Park

 

Today was my first time doing this element. Is the form ok?

Is it just me or are the rocking elements slightly easier than the static hold elements? FL/PE2 seemed easier than FL/PE1, and PE4 seemed easier than PE3.

 

For the iM, there is so many things wrong with what I'm doing. Movement isn't well controlled, I kept losing my elevation etc.

I thought I might as well post it anyways.

May I ask what kind of mobility this element work on? This element felt very unusual... Other iM elements didn't move much like this so I don't know what I should be focussing on :/ 

 

 

Young Chan Park

Omg I just realised that the set is not a 60 second rock, but a 60 rep rock :(

makes sense why it felt easy :/