This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SPL/PE1 + iM

Started by Uljana Kalinitschenko, April 24, 2016 · 5 Replies · 107 Views

Uljana Kalinitschenko

Hey GB community, need your feedback on this element, move to SPL/PE2? Thank you very much for taking a look!

PE

PE top view

iM

 

Jason Berger

Top view of the shrugs was hypnotic. I couldn't look away from your shoulder blades and traps working like pistons.

You may want to post a side view of the shrugs. As far as I know, the three big points are: straight arms, posterior pelvic tilt and thorassic hollow (rip cage folded down). The only one we can really see from this angle is the arms.

Ryan Reynolds

Scapula pushups look solid, make sure you protracting as fully as you can.  Swivel hips you just need to work on the external rotation to get both legs down to the floor. 

Uljana Kalinitschenko

Thanks Jason and Ryan for reviews! I practiced scap shrugs once more and swivel hips with the emphasis on external rotation and I believe I got my leg closer to the floor now (even in the instructional video the leg doesn't fully reach the floor in the ext. rotation) What do you think, PE1 mastered? 

I would appreciate your opinion on this one:

SPL/PE1 side view

iM

 

 

Ryan Reynolds

Awesome job on the swivel hips, great improvement!!  I try not to tell anyone they have mastered an exercise as I'm only a student trying to help out.  I will leave that question to a coach @Zach Armijo or @Cole Dano

Uljana Kalinitschenko

Cool! I will keep both swivel hips and scap shrugs in my warm up because I got so much used to them doing these for months ;D Thank you Ryan and Zach!