This was one of a few extra credit sets after my workout because I was playing around with the camera for the first time, so I'm definitely tired and twitchier than normal, especially towards the end. Other than that, any major flags?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Douglas Reinot, April 23, 2016 · 3 Replies · 85 Views
This was one of a few extra credit sets after my workout because I was playing around with the camera for the first time, so I'm definitely tired and twitchier than normal, especially towards the end. Other than that, any major flags?
Not bad, and it probably felt worse than it looked. That's a tolerable amount of movement for this.
You may actually be lifting a bit too much from the chest, put more focus on rounding from the chest than lifting so the kidney part of the back is firmly pressed in tot the floor.
Also think just a little bit about rolling your hips back (PPT) right now it doesn't look like much is happening on that end.
All in all a nice effort though!
I tried to tidy up the form a bit based on your comments, Cole. Does this look any better?
That's better! Now just tuck your chin a bit and it's golden.