This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE1 + iM

Started by Harald Gimse Jr, April 22, 2016 · 5 Replies · 63 Views

Harald Gimse Jr

Hello again :)

How is the form on this one? I can hold steady for 5x60 seconds without problems now.

Best regards.

Ryan Reynolds

I see you have a few form checks without any comments so I'm going to try and help you out. 

Its hard to tell with the lighting + shadow just how high your getting, but I think you should try to get your shoulders up a bit more before moving on.  You may have to scale the hold time back a step or two and shoot for more height then build back to the minute.  Keep working.

Your IM is pretty good.  Only thing would be to keep working on getting your thoracic moving in the cow.

Cole Dano

Harald, this looks good, nice and solid hold, good job. As long as the scapula are off the floor it's high enough. 

The real test here will be how is the rocking version of this. That may be more of a challenge.

On the iM the arch position could be more, but this is passable.

 

Ryan Reynolds

Thanks Cole

Harald Gimse Jr
Just now, Cole Dano said:

Harald, this looks good, nice and solid hold, good job. As long as the scapula are off the floor it's high enough. 

The real test here will be how is the rocking version of this. That may be more of a challenge.

On the iM the arch position could be more, but this is passable.

 

Cool, thank you Cole and Ryan for the feedback :-) does this mean i can progress in 2 weeks? ( 1 week training and deload, then mastery test) as im very confident i can do the required time and sets.

Cole Dano

I would give you the all clear.