This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE2 Question

Started by Blake Harris, April 22, 2016 · 4 Replies · 96 Views

Blake Harris

When doing FL/PE2 I find my body moves forward (in the direction my feet are facing) as I rock. I'll start at the top of my yoga mat and by the end of 60 reps I'm at the bottom or sometimes even almost off the mat entirely. Did anyone else have this problem? Clearly I'm doing something wrong. 

Julia Quigley

Sometimes I move a little as well. I read a coach on here say that it will go away as you get better--I imagine it stems from uneven rocking. 

John Cunningham

I twisted round to the side at first but after a while it stopped.

Blake Harris

Thanks Julia and John! Good to know 

Mark Schoenhard

I imagine it is a caterpillar effect from breaking hollow.