for example I can go with wide grip pull up.
But I can't do L pull up properly.
So I planned to master wide grip pull up first and then go on to L pull up which is easier for me.
Is it OK?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jun Jung, April 22, 2016 · 7 Replies · 208 Views
for example I can go with wide grip pull up.
But I can't do L pull up properly.
So I planned to master wide grip pull up first and then go on to L pull up which is easier for me.
Is it OK?
No, follow the PE's in the orders they are presented.
No. You must start from the beginning and work your way up.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
I cannot currently do an L-sit & can only do 2 reps TOPS (L-pullup) without having to let my legs go slack. So does that mean I have to wait until I can perform an L-sit to be able to start working the L-pullups? And build volume with regular pull ups until the L-sit comes along?
Or work a 1/2 L pull up instead until the L-sit catches up?
Same boat here, fretting about 'missing out' on the higher progressions while waiting for the L-sit to arrive. For me, this waiting involves extra focus on the MN progressions which lead up to the L-sit.
Never thought an L-Sit would be such a difficult thing to accomplish :)
Likewise, and we have Orench L-sitting every time we visit the forums/courses ![]()
![]()
To rub it in, perfect form and on the floor! :)