This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

weekly workout step adujustment is needed?

Started by Evan LEE, April 22, 2016 · 1 Replies · 133 Views

Evan LEE

hellow, everybody.

I'm in F1, H1, about 3 weeks from the bigginning.

At the biggning, I've evaluated my mastery level and made workout level. I'm doing same workout in those 3 weeks. In GST introduntion, there is workout step variations for each week(or step). Shoud I adjustment my workout step every week? like workout schedule example. It seems like every next week's workout step is more progressed a little bit(except deload).

I wonder dashboard system is automately updating workout step? or shoud I update it within fit me properly in every week?

 

Thank you for reading this :D

Cole Dano

The system will automatically update your workout as long as you are submitting / entering your data after each workout. 

The system will only progress the elements you succeeded with. So if you did a workout, entered the data, but weren't able to do the mobility or all the reps, it stays in the same place.

Hope that helps.

Also, if you ever have technical questions or issues with the system, just use the Help button at the top right hand of the page.