Hi
i did this little video weeks ago, just to know if i need to improve my form.Today I managed to do 3x60s.
PS: I don't remember why i've stopped in the middle of the set
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by César DA CRUZ P. TAVARES, April 21, 2016 · 2 Replies · 39 Views
Hi
i did this little video weeks ago, just to know if i need to improve my form.Today I managed to do 3x60s.
PS: I don't remember why i've stopped in the middle of the set
It seems that your hips are at the same level of the shoulder which makes you pike them, this shouldn't happen. You should drop your hips a little.
In the video the hips looks the highest point of the body, and the protaction of the athlete in the video is a lot bigger we can even see his "rounded back" while i'm more flat isn't it an issue also?