This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE1

Started by Ian Gibson, April 21, 2016 · 1 Replies · 42 Views

Ian Gibson

Hey all. This originally wasn't intended to be a form check, but after watching these videos I'm concerned about my level of protraction. I feel like I'm totally maxing it out, but I can still clearly see my scapulae. I've read that they should blend into my body if I'm protracting enough. I'm not sure if mine are still visible because of my body shape or because I'm not going far enough. I've attached videos from the front and side, as well as a picture of me at the top position against a wall, to see if I could push any further without any load. 

The side view shows that I lose depression when retracting and my body line differs between the top and bottom positions. My main questions are: Am I protracting enough? If not, what can I do to help me get to an acceptable level? 

IMG_20160420_121352.jpg

Ian Gibson

Bumping with new videos. I think I caught a bit of that "paralysis by overanaylsis" and decided just repping this would be more beneficial right now. Below are my 3rd and 4th sets of 9, with the second video including the iM.