Please can you take a look and comment on my form:
My right side is tighter than the left (I'm working on it with my PT), so that is a known issue. Are there others to fix?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Gabor Kulcsar, April 21, 2016 · 5 Replies · 87 Views
Please can you take a look and comment on my form:
My right side is tighter than the left (I'm working on it with my PT), so that is a known issue. Are there others to fix?
Try not to flex the wrists. Keep them straight ![]()
Thanks, Tobias, but look at the reference video/pictures of hs/pe1 im (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link/upload course material here).
He also flexes his wrists (although not as much as I do). Does it really matter?
It matters and it will repeat in future elements...
Also start the movement sitting up with torso vertical and hands overhead like video. Then lean forward. Now you start leaning as you raise your arms. It's different.
OK, thanks for the feedback, I will correct these going forward.
Remember that the movement is lift the bar while upper body stays vertical, then lean and pull back the bar.