This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE2 iM

Started by Julia Quigley, April 20, 2016 · 3 Replies · 75 Views

Julia Quigley

When I first started doing these, I experienced pain in my elbows. I deceased ROM and worked on shoulder and chest mobility and now my elbows are just a little uncomfortable with this ROM. Score!

Something I noticed in the video I hadn't seen in the mirror is that my feet look a little turned out. Not sure if it's always that way or if it's the dog, but I'll get them parallel next time. 

Other thoughts and observations?

 

Eva Pelegrin

Shoulders and chest open look great! Seems like you're already keeping scapulae depressed and retracted. Yes, go feet parallel next time and initiate the movement with PPT. I'm one of the "lucky" ones who feel a quad stretch in all Table variations, waa-wah. 

Julia Quigley

I think I've gotten this squared away (literally! ; ).

With feet parallel, squeezing glutes for PPT, and activating adductors...this is a whole new exercise! Notice the hamstring trembles on this fourth rep. I made friends with cramps there! 

In any case--any final adjustments as I work on mastering this?

 

Alessandro Mainente

Legs together during this IM will drastically increase the activation of the glutes and hamstring.