This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE4 archoring

Started by Kevin Herring, April 20, 2016 · 3 Replies · 72 Views

Kevin Herring

I should be advancing from SL/PE3 to SL/PE4 shortly.  While I do have a flat bench height adjustable with concrete blocks, a couple of exploratory sets have me wondering how to anchor the feet.  I tried straps to kettlebells but felt unsecure, as in might turn loose and headbutt the floor.

For now trying to give myself sometime to build something.   Or learn to secure the straps better?

Maksis Riley

Are you doing this at home? Hooking the heels under a table works well.

 

Max

Kevin Herring

Yes and no. Splitting time between two residential locations. Both getting renovations.   I was looking for something adaptable. 

Eva Pelegrin

Kevin, you may try a sturdy table (not glass!) + blanket at the edge for hips, with a heavy duty cam strap secured around the surface of the table. You could place a thin pillow or towel between the strap and table surface, theoretically at the spot where your legs would be anchored for comfort with a tight fit.

Someone shared a similar set up here recently.