This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN PE1 form check

Started by Harald Gimse Jr, April 19, 2016 · 2 Replies · 71 Views

Harald Gimse Jr

Hey, can i get a form check on this one? I cant seem to bring my knees closer to my chest due to excess weight (working on that part, steadily going down in weight). And i was quite fatigued from FL progressions yesterday, but any pointers you may have is great. Thank you :)

 

Cole Dano

This is actually pretty good. I've seen plenty of smaller guys struggle to have the ROM you have. 

The only refinement I'd suggest you try is to touch the legs down a bit later so the torso and legs lie down at the same time.

Harald Gimse Jr

Got it! I'll post a new video in a couple of weeks when i can do 15 reps!