This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL PE 2

Started by Micha? Konieczny, April 18, 2016 · 0 Replies · 20 Views

Micha? Konieczny

Hi

This is my first post on this forum, although i been doing gst for some time but this time I wanted to do this right. This include trying to master technique wchich can be sometimes still kinda confusing for me. I'am still getting hang of body shapes and scalpula movement. Thats why I decided to upload my form video hoping, that someone would look at it and post some comment about it.

It was my first time recording myself in my small room so i will still need to work on phone angle but my body shape can be seen here so I hope that will be enough. I was focusing to start a movement with my core, not my legs but this movement is still new to me.

Also during rocks i move forward a little, ending up and the end of a mat. When I started I was moving through my whole room so there is a progress here but is this acceptable or should I work on this?

 

Thank you in advance