I had a groin injury and I finally RE-mastered PE1+2 and the iMs. I want to start training (again) PE3 today.
What do you think of my form? Any advice to make it better? Thanks in advance!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ron Roitman, April 18, 2016 · 5 Replies · 144 Views
I had a groin injury and I finally RE-mastered PE1+2 and the iMs. I want to start training (again) PE3 today.
What do you think of my form? Any advice to make it better? Thanks in advance!
Bump
Those look good to me, but I'm not a voice of authority on the matter.
Thank you @Daniel Taylor-Shaut![]()
I actually detected something. The only problem(I can see) with my form is that my right leg noticeably has less hip internal rotation. It does makes sense though because in swivel hips my left knee touches the ground with hip IR whilst the right knee is a bit behind.
Anyway, I wish I knew how this exercise should look from the side(curved back like mine
or a pretty straight low-back)
Bump
I noticed your imbalances before reading your post above, so nice eye.
My suggestion is try to perform a couple of sets of swivel hips before doing the exercise you liked above. let me know if it goes better.