This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Thrive Level One Journey - Experience From an Italian Guy

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, April 18, 2016 · 1 Replies · 85 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi All!

I started to follow Thrive Level One Course since it was released, on Beginning of January. Finally I get to the last step! :D

I learnt many things about behavior nutrition. Previously these were my habits:

- I drank water only when I was thirsty.... Basically no more than half liter water....

- no veggies! neither lunch, nor dinner! :facepalm:

- my typical breakfast was based on cappuccino and brioche... no protein!

- as expected from an italian guy, lunch and dinner were mainly based on pasta as starches!... lots of pasta! :D

- I was hungry during both morning and afternoon, and to satisfy hanger I used to ate lots of sweets! :lol:

- almost no fruits!

Basically a disaster, I know!

I don't want to say that this is a typical nutrional bevahiour of Italian people, of course!! This is only my personal experience, and since I was always be quite thin (52-53 kg for 1.63 metres) I thought it wasn't a big problem!

  These were the main points I had to fix, and I'm still trying to improve. Probably the last one is the most difficult, because I simply Looove pasta. Luckily I like white rice and potatoes too!

Also to avoid carbs on breakfast has been very difficult...only since a few days for the last step I discovered the taste of eggs! :)

Now I feel much more better, when I had workout I feel full of energy! previously I felt very tired, after sitting 8 hours behind a desk...

I hope to improve my habits more and more, becuase I know there is still room to refine them!

I am happy of my choice to follow this course!

Alessandro

 

 

 

 

 

Jeff Serven

Alessandro!

Great post! Great observations of your habits before Thrive and great follow through and consistency during Thrive. And, great awareness of what the changes have done for you!

Good work!

Jeff